Thursday, May 10, 2007

Putok!

literally, explosion. Colloquially used to mean bad body odor.

Normally, I use deosticks for preventing any trace of putok on my body, but after having tried and liked Nivea's Deodarant Spray which was freely available at the changing room of Hyatt Hotel's gym a couple of times recently, I decided to conduct trials of its efficacy and cost-effectiveness, i.e, if it'll last more than a month, to determine if I'll replace deosticks with the spray. Come on, where's your Franciscan spirit? Anyway, a day after purchasing the product for the first time, I found myself reading casually the ingredients of said deo-spray. The first three caught my attention: Butane, Isobutane, Propane. Vaguely I recalled them to be the primary components of LPG! But in fairness, the canister does have a "extremely flammable" label. Putok indeed. Boom!

No comments: