Friday, August 12, 2005

Full disclosure

for purposes of full disclosure and in order to rid myself of any idiot criticizing me in the future for not doing the following in the earliest possible moment, i make this disclosure:

since 3 May 2005, i have been employed by JAKA investments corporation, a company owned by the Ponce Enrile family. as my filipino readers would know, the Ponce Enriles are involved in philippine politics, well at least Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile and his son Rep. Jack Ponce Enrile.

anyway, although i'm employed by their company and although i have the utmost respect for them as my principals in the organization, i share none of their political views, be it that some of them do agree. further, the views presented in this blog are strictly the product of my growing insanity and do not the reflect the opinions of the Ponce Enriles or of the company, unless otherwise stated [duh!].

my blog is for purposes of preserving what is left of my sanity in spite of being in the midst of all sorts of madness surrounding us , madness that seduces and then corrupts.

No comments: